How much ash is needed to create a cremation keepsake?
- Approximately 2 tablespoons of ash is needed to create a cremation keepsake. Any unused ash is returned to you with your completed order.
Can I get an inscription on my cremation keepsake?
- Yes, your cremation keepsake can include a short inscription – usually on the back or bottom of the piece. Please include the inscription details in the notes section of the order form.
How long does it take to create the cremation keepsake?
- Once we receive your order your finished cremation keepsake(s) will be returned to you along with any unused ash in approximately 2-4 weeks.
How do I see the ash in the keepsake?
- The hazy white layer is the ash particles.
What is the size of the cremation keepsake(s)?
- Please see the product description for the product dimensions and weight.
What if I'm not comfortable removing my loved one's ashes or don't know how?
- It would be our pleasure to assist you with this difficult task. If you live near the Sacramento area we can personally assist you. Please give us a call to make an appointment.
- If you live out of the area perhaps a friend or relative can lend a hand.
- Or return to the funeral home. I am sure they would be willing to help.
I am struggling with how to open my urn. What do I do now?
- Most urns unscrew and most boxes have a screw or screws on the bottom. The screws are sometimes under felt circles. We would be happy to help guide you. Give us a call.
Can I order more than one cremation keepsake on a single order?
- Yes, feel free to order as many keepsakes as you like on a single order. We will send you an appropriately sized collection container(s) in your collection kit.
Can cremation keepsakes be made from hair?
- No, the cremation keepsakes are made under extreme heat. Unfortunately, hair will burn away without a trace.
Can other hard materials besides ash be used to create a cremation keepsake?
- No, we cannot use other materials within the glass safely.
How do we know our loved one's remains are safe?
- The safety of your loved one is our top priority. From the moment the ash leaves your hands until the safe delivery of your completed cremation keepsake your order is carefully tracked in our database. The keepsake and ash are matched and cross checked upon delivery and return.
How do I share this idea with others?
- It is our pleasure to provide you with this special gift. We would be so honored if you "like us" on Facebook and/or follow us on Instagram.
What if I need my cremation keepsake quickly?
- We would be happy to do everything we can to assist you with an immediate order. Please give us a call to discuss the details of your order.